Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Bean Family Blog

This is Doug Bean. The lucky husband of Mindy Bean. I'm also the proud father of Kaylee Georgia Bean and Breelynn Austin Bean. I just wanted to post real quick and say how much I love my family and how lucky I am to have them in my life. I appreciate there love and support for me. I strive to be a better father and husband.

Hopefully both Mindy and I will be posting special memories on this blog more. Mindy is extremely busy and working hard with her photography. She is a wedding photographer in Las Vegas. I am finishing my MBA in Finance at Colorado Technical University Online. As well as working hard to promote mindy's photography blog and website.

Mindy is also the second counselor in the relief society and I'm a ward missionary.

Hopefully we will be posting special memories soon!

Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment