Monday, February 8, 2010

Georgia Needs to Remember This

This is Doug again I forgot to mention this.

Georgia spoke to her Grandmother, Cheryl Bills, on Saturday and had a good conversation on the phone. Her Grandma Bills lives in St. Anthony Idaho and doesn't get to see her near enough. Hopefully Grandma will come and stay in St. George UT for a couple of weeks before her mission begins again. Part of that call consisted of Georgia telling her Grandma that she had the best father in the world. That sure made my mother proud.

I pray that as Georgia grows up and becomes a teenager that she will still think I'm the best father in the world.

I don't know if I'm the best but I sure do know that I love me children and would do anything for them.

Georgia besides being my daughter remember that you are also a daughter of our Heavenly Father and he loves you too.

Her is a photograph that Mindy just posted on her blog of Georgia at 4 years and 10 months old.


No comments:

Post a Comment