Monday, February 8, 2010

Its cold outside

I am coming to a end with my time off. As a photographer my only down time is January and February. So every chance I get I want to spend time with my girls. I cant believe Georgia will be starting school in August. Where has the time gone. I remember when she was just a baby. There is nothing more important in life then spending time with your family. Georgia has really been getting into photography, Bree on the other hand is just happy when her sister is down stairs and she has the doll house to herself. Bree has really grown and it is so sad they are getting so big.
Today the girls really wanted to go see the snow since it was raining. We got in the car and took lunch and headed for the mountains. I didn't think it would be so cold. The girls were great sports they wanted to stay out and play in the rain. Here are a couple quick pics.

Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment