Friday, February 5, 2010

Shots!!!! I hate them

Today we had to go to the doctors for Georgia last 2 shots before she starts school in the fall. We were at the doctors and the doctor comes in, the first thing that Georgia says " I'm just letting you know I not getting my shots and I'm ok with not going to school". The doctor looks and me and says " Little does she know". Well I won the fight. I really hate going to the doctors when it is shot time. Although I have to say Breelynn didn't cry at all. She is so brave. I told Bree if she didn't cry then we could go to U Swirl. We did go to U swirl after and the guy there gave the girls to big stuff teddy bears.

I can say I'm so happy Georgia is done with her shots until she is 11yr.

P.S I had no idea Doug was posting on this blog. I do love my husband so very much.

Mindy

1 comment:

  1. Tell Georgia that one time Grandma Bills had to have a shot in the bum and she cried and screamed and kicked so much that she gave the doctor a bloody nose; another time she bit her dentist's hand and peed on his chair!!!! A granddaughter after my own heart. I hate shots, too....at least she didn't have to have them in her eye like I have had to many times!

    ReplyDelete