Monday, February 22, 2010

Laundry Day!

I know every mother out there hates laundry. Ok maybe its just me. In my house we have tons of clothes b.c I hate washing clothes. If I can get away with not washing for 2 weeks I'm happy. The only problem with that is when I do finally wash it takes me all day.When I'm cleaning in one room the girls are making a mess in every other room. Oh well soon they will grow up and have to clean for me. I cant wait for that day. :)
So I was down stairs bringing up all the clothes I had folded when Breelynn comes around the corner and says," don't I look pretty". All I could do is yell GEORGIA! She comes around the corner, "what mom".
So I run up stairs hoping my bathroom wasn't covered in makeup. I had been scrubbing it earlier. This is what I found. At least Georgia is neat about putting on makeup. I guess when the day is over, all you can do is laugh and just be happy they got along for the few minutes. I love my girls they are the world to me.

I will always remember the fun times we have together.
Mindy

2 comments: