Tuesday, February 2, 2010

U Swirl




Today as a family we went to an ice cream / frozen yogurt shop by our house. The girls love this place because it is self serve. You get to choose from about 12 types of ice cream and then a bunch of different toppings. You pay by the ounce. It has to be the girls favorite place to go and mommy and daddy like it too.

I received some bad news today with my school. There are some issues with my financial aid that hopefully gets worked out or else I won't be able to graduate on time. I don't have the money to pay for the schooling right now. We will be praying hard that everything gets worked out.

Mindy and I are trying to decide if we want to go to Denver CO for my graduation but we won't have to worry about that if we can't get the financial aid part figured out. I know Mindy will be disappointed because she was looking forward to taking scenic pictures along the drive.



Doug Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment